Attorney Katrina Washington has dedicated her entire legal career to helping those seeking justice via the court system. As judges and other lawyers have noted on many occasions, Katrina dots every I and crosses every T. Katrina believes that a thorough investigation of all of the elements of the case is the first step in being prepared to fight and win for her clients. While Katrina has tried a variety of civil and criminal cases in the past, today Katrina uses that experience to fight exclusively for people injured as a result of another’s negligence. On many occasions, Katrina has used her relentlessness to win the seemingly unwinnable cases.
Katrina is a native of New York but grew up in Arlington, TX. Katrina earned a full academic scholarship to the University of Houston, where she graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing. After graduation, Katrina enrolled at the Texas Wesleyan University Law School, where she excelled in the classroom and courtroom. Katrina earned a coveted internship with the Washington D.C. Public Defenders office – an experience that allowed her to observe and practice courtroom advocacy on a daily basis.
In addition to advocating for her clients, Katrina is active in the community. Katrina has served as a Teen Court Judge and a Court Appointed Special Advocate on behalf of Child Advocates of Tarrant County.
- Licensed by the Supreme Court of Texas
- BBA – Marketing, University of Houston
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Texas Wesleyan University School of Law
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Trial Lawyers Association
- University of Houston Alumni Association
- Tarrant County Black Bar Association, Past Board Member
- Fort Worth Library Foundation, Past Board Member
- Junior League of Fort Worth, Member & Team Lead
- First Saint John Missionary Baptist Church